teaching english to lil cuties--esl tips, tricks, and stories

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

uh....what is that?!?!?!

first let me describe michitaka. he's a cute cute lil boy, chubby as all hell with a really sever bowl cut. i think he looks like a baby sumo wrestler. and he's got the cutest smile ever.
about two weeks ago, i was teaching lesson when i became distracted by something in michi's hands. it was light pink, small, and slightly bullet shaped. to my horror, i could only think of two things that it might possibly be...a tampon or a vibrator. i didn't want to make a big deal of it and stop the lesson, but i just kept looking at him, thinking "oh god. what am i going to do."
eventually, he opened it up and it turned out to be just a tube of lipstick. phew. but what a funny thing for a two year old boy to be carrying.
he had it again this monday and i mentioned it to one of the other teachers. she said that she had noticed him carrying it a lot so when mom picked him up, she asked his mom about it. turns out, he just likes carrying it whenever he goes to school. it must remind him of mommy or something.
so cute.
Tags: ,


Powered by Qumana


1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. You posted in reply to my post regarding my ESL blog. Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you. I hardly ever check Dave's ESL cafe...but I do check my blog more often. If you still have questions about teaching in the States, please visit my blog and post something so I know you're still interested in conversing. Thanks...zhora
http://esol77.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home