teaching english to lil cuties--esl tips, tricks, and stories

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

surprise poo!!!

i teach two year olds and this of course involves changing diapers. no big deal. and i don't even mind when it's a poo.
i've gotten used to the fact that at least once a day i'll look at my assistant and say "i smell a poo." and we'll both start grabbing any kids that come close to us and check their diaper for poo. this kind of cracks me up cuz we'll say to the kid, "show me your butt."
well today we were doing our usual after lesson diaper changing. this is mostly just a pee check. i got to the final girl , took off her pants, snapped her diaper apart down the sides and pulled it out between her legs.
"wah! surprise poo!" i shouted. to my complete surprise, her diaper was filled with poo. i looked up at my assistant and said "i didn't even smell it"
i was actually quite lucky that she was there because i might have been caught off guard by myself. she was able to run and get me the necessary poo acoutrements--wipes and a plastic bag--while i kept the lil girls too-long shirt poo free.
crisis averted.


Tags: ,


Powered by Qumana


1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger shannon said...

haha. it was a girl...but i'll tell you that i've smelled some pretty bad girl-poos. (of course, mine does not fall into this category. ;-) )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home