teaching english to lil cuties--esl tips, tricks, and stories

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

they couldn't be cuter

lately we've been practicing a dance for our upcoming picnic. the dance is off the toddlerific cd which my assistant brought in to use. the words go like this:

with my little hands i go clap, clap, clap
with my little feet i go tap, tap, tap
with my little arms i wave bye bye bye
with my little legs i kick high, high, high
with my little eyes i say PEEKABOO
with my little lips i say i love you

and of course as they sing the words we do each action to it. words cannot possibly describe how adorable they are when they do the peekaboo part.

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Hello, just hopping by.. and it'd be much better if I could see those little kids by myself!!
They sounds so cute!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home