teaching english to lil cuties--esl tips, tricks, and stories

Monday, March 06, 2006

so cute

so i've written about how i've got all these new kids and there's a lot of crying going on.
anyway, i discovered that if kouta is crying, then all i need to do is make a turkey noise and it really gets him to giggling. gou is also fascinated by this. they've tried to do the noise themselves, but they're too young to realize that you need to make a noise with your mouth, not just wiggle your finger in their lips. so i let them make the noise with me...i make the noise with my mouth and i let them wiggle their finger in my lips. it actually grosses me out a little cuz i imagine that their hands are all full of grubby germs. but it makes them so happy i can't stop.
this morning, gou wasn't crying at all, he came running right up to me, jumped on my lap and started wiggling his finger in my mouth. this is especially cool considering it was monday and he had had a whole weekend where he could have forgotten about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home